Tuesday 15 April 2014

100 Questions Tag

In Which We Explore My Need to Overshare

I love quizzes, and questionnaires. I literally love them. I am so fucking narcissistic that I fill them out all the time. And I just discovered the 100 questions tag, and I thought I might upload my answers to that.

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. For two reasons. One, I stuck a massive mirror on the inside of one door, and so it kind of creeps me out a little when I walk back to my bed after turning off the light, when I see someone walking towards me. Two, because I would walk into the doors first thing in the morning before I am properly awake.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes! (Don't say they're bad quality. They're amazing. Because they're free.) The fact that they smell different to my normal shampoo really excites me. Is that bad? Maybe...

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in. Because otherwise a monster would hide under my bed and eat me while I slept.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No...

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I have no strong opinions on using post it notes. I use whatever scraps of paper are lying around and I write lists on them, but normal paper works, too. The cute ones though, or the ones with writing are definitely amazing and I stick them to everything.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Not really. I don't cut out coupons...

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Despite the fact that Ruby Redfort warned me that if I met a bear, the one thing I should do is "wish I hadn't", the idea of being ripped to shreds sounds nicer to me than being stung and poisoned to death by bees. I mean if it came to it. I'd rather have neither.

8. Do you have freckles?
Nope.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Nope, sometimes I pull a funny face or I'll be the awkward emo kid in the corner who didn't know she was in the picture.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Not shutting doors properly. Pushed to is not shut!

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yes, occasionally on big hills.

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
As a child, yes, because we used to do this five to six hour walk around the coast in Northern Spain and we always got lost. So once.

13. What about pooped in the woods?
No.

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Yes, I'm a ballet dancer so I constantly dance to work things out. But I only dance dance if I am listening to music.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Yes. All the time. Everything. It's really bad.

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
None, I'm fourteen...

17. What size is your bed?
Single.

18. What is your Song of the week?
Grow Up by Paramore.

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Why would it not be okay, sorry? Colours have no predetermined gender. In fact, baby boys used to wear pink as it was considered more stereotypically male than female anyway, proving that the prejudices we have to day are just as arbitrary as those we used to have.

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
The Simpsons, Ben 10: Alien Force (very occasionally).

21. Whats your least favorite movie?
Happy Feet. God, my siblings used to love that film and it was just so tedious and boring and ugh...

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
On the second story of my house. (I would try, anyway.)

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Orange juice, with bits, please. Occasionally Innocent's banana and strawberry smoothie, that's very moreish. And water.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Tomato ketchup.

25. What is your favorite food?
Probably pizza. If I have to make the ultimate pizza, it would have pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms, ham and pineapple.

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Spiderman, Spiderman 2 (god, we DO NOT talk about Spiderman 3), and also Scott Pilgrim vs The World. I love that film.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My hamster. Probably. If not, it might have been a member of my ex rugby team during a dare.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a Rainbow, a Brownie - then I left Brownies because they were shoving God down my throat on a weekly basis.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I don't think so.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I had a pen pal for a year last year, I wrote them a letter. Or it might have been my French exchange student for last year.

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, but if you gave me a book with clear diagrams, I would totally try.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope, I'm fourteen, I don't drive.

33. Ran out of gas?
See above...

34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Possibly BLT, a ham and cheese and pickle toastie is nice also. Or peanut butter and jam.

35 Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I hate breakfast mostly - I'm just not hungry first thing in the morning. But if we have croissants or brioche or sausages then I am in there! We never do, but if we ever made pancakes or waffles for breakfast, I think that would be my ultimate meal.

36. What is your usual bedtime?
I go to bed at around half nine, then I go to sleep at around 11 o clock on a school night.

37. Are you lazy?
I can spend a lot of time on the computer, but if there is something that needs doing I will do it and I am naturally extroverted.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
What didn't I dress up as? I've been Catwoman, a witch, the Cheshire cat gone evil, a Victorian doll with a slit throat...

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I am a rabbit.

40. How many languages can you speak?
One and a bit? I speak English fluently, and I am doing GCSE French and could hold a conversation in a few topics very well, and could offer stilted dialogue in most topics as I understand it reasonably well. I learnt Mandarin Chinese for three years, but I've forgotten pretty much all of it.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No, I'm quite committed to buying Kerrang! magazine when I can afford it, and online I am subscribed to Jump!mag, and Rookie, but apart from that...

42..Which is better; Lego or Lincoln logs?
Lego!

43. Are you stubborn?
I can be, if I know I am right or that my way will be better.

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I honestly do not give a flying fuck.

45. Ever watch soap operas?
Nope, I watched half an episode of Eastenders once, whilst around a friends house, but apart from that one time, nuh-uh.

46. Afraid of heights?
Yes.

47. Sing in the car?
I do. Especially before whoever I am getting in the car with has got in, because the acoustics are so good. If other people are in the car, then it depends. If I'm with choir people, we tend to be really sad, stick on a backing track and work our way through our latest piece. If a song comes on that I know and I am with my family I will sing. Hells yeah.

48. Dance in the shower?
No...I have no coordination - I would fall over on a bar of soap and probably break my face.

49. Dance in the car?
How do you dance in a car?

50. Ever used a gun?
No. I've paintballed before, and quasar-ed before, but never a real gun. My sister once pointed a gun at me (it turned out it wasn't loaded, but I didn't know) and it might be the most scared I've ever been.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Three years ago, for my mother's fortieth birthday.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Cheesy, and god I love them so. Not all of them are cheesy. But they are all good, cheesy or not.

53. Is Christmas stressful?
Yeah it is. My dad was abused all through his childhood and every year Christmas is a bit difficult. But the presents and trees are always lovely.

54. Ever eaten a pierogi?
No, but now I've looked it up I completely want to try them!

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Blueberry pie, raspberry pie. Berries are my thing.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Actor, director, fireman.

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
No. And then I turn out my bedroom light. And then all of the terrifying monsters and ghosts that I don't like to think about dance around my room and god it's a bit creepy.

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Sometimes, I guess.

59. Take a vitamin daily?
No.

60. Wear slippers?
Yes. Mostly in winter because they're boots and really fluffy.

61. Wear a bath robe?
No, I wear a kigu though - a basically a giraffe onesie.

62. What do you wear to bed?
Pyjamas - the shorts and a tshirt kind.

63. First concert?
The Strypes at the Electric Ballroom in Camden.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
I live in the UK, I have never seen nor visited these stores...

65. Nike or Adidas?
Neither, Nike has some of the world's worst sweatshops and I have no strong feelings for Adidas.

66.Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos, probably. As a Brit, I have never had a Frito.

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts.

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
I don't think so...

69. Ever take dance lessons?
I still take ballet and tap. I used to do a little bit of ballroom and Latin dancing, but I gave that up just before secondary school.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Something artistic, but not too artistic. Working as a writer or editor or in architecture or graphic design or something/

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
No, we don't really do them where I come from. I won a prize for spelling in Year Four (a novelty shaped cow rubber) because I got the highest marks in the most amount of tests.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Of course I have. But I cry all the time. I cried the other day over the end of Frankenweenie, because it was so damn cute!

74. Own any record albums?
No, I don't. I like flicking through them at car book sales though.

75. Own a record player?
No.

76. Regularly burn incense?
I burn scented candles all the time. At the moment I like the Jelly Belly ones - the marshmellow scented one is divine!

77. Ever been in love?
I don't think so, but I've really liked people in relationships. Maybe that is all that love is, but I don't know.

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
If My Chemical Romance got back together, then obviously them. Otherwise, maybe Falling in Reverse, Green Day or Paramore. Or All Time Low actually. I've really got back into them.

79. What was the last concert you saw?
The Strypes.

80.Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot tea, Earl grey, semi skimmed milk, no sugar.

81.Tea or coffee?
Tea. I love peppermint tea, Earl Grey and English Breakfast the best.

82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
I would have to say sugar, but I just looked up snickerdoodles and omag! They sound so scrumptious.

83.Can you swim well?
I'm not bad, I competed in a biathlon once and didn't do that badly vis a vis the swimming time. I used to swim for the school team in primary school and did a few galas. Then I got into life saving and became a rookie lifeguard. I don't really swim that much anymore, though.

84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes, but after a while I cheat and I always start cheating by breathing through my nose, so I suppose sometimes I do hold my nose to make sure I carry on.

85. Are you patient?
Enough.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
A band. But a good band.

87.Ever won a contest?
Yes, a writing contest once, and also a poetry contest at school.

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
No, unless someone experiments on me when I sleep.

89. Which are better black or green olives?
Green are best. Black are also good, but ones that aren't really black - the kind of purpley ones aren't as yummy/

90.Can you knit or crochet?
No...I'm trying to learn how to knit though.

91. Best room for a fireplace?
The living room.

92. Do you want to get married?
Not particularly, but I would like to be in a committed relationship throughout my adult life, and I would also like to have the legal rights that come with getting married, so maybe.

93. If married, how long have you been married?
Woah. I'm fourteen, slow down!

94. Who was your HS crush?
I've had a few. A boy from my ballet, a boy at a rugby course, a boy at an acting course, a girl in my year...

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, I let the other person have their own way and then I go home a cry a little.

96. Do you have kids?
No. Squeezing a miniature person out of my vagina sounds unpleasant.

97. Do you want kids?
Yes, I think so.

98. Whats your favorite color?
I love red, but also a kind of purpley shade of blue.

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Kind of.

100. Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX?
No. What?

No comments:

Post a Comment