Tuesday 22 April 2014

Filler Post: Where I Stand

In Which I Update You Guys

Firstly, if you read this blog and do not come from Kids Blog Club, you might want to check out a post I wrote for those guys. It was about being shy, and how blogging ultimately can help combat that, and I'm pretty proud of it, to be honest, considering normally I'm a rambler and I can't keep to work counts. This one was almost 400 words (my upper limit) but not quite, so at last, I did it.

I also wanted to give a quick holler out to you guys! It's insane that so many people are reading this on a daily basis. I am so thankful for this, so thankful! You can follow this blog, if you are interested in getting an update whenever I post something. I do not have access to your email if you choose to do this, so there is no way I could either spam you or sell your information on. If you scroll down a little way, there should be a simple button that you can use to follow this blog via email. Another way to get an update whenever I add to this blog is by following me on Twitter; @ThatBellaFern. Heck, send me a tweet letting me know you're a reader - it would make my day! Also feel free to comment in the down. I promise that I will get back to you within twenty four hours, unless I have a really good reason.

If you want to support this blog, one of the best ways to do that is to either spread word - or, come on because nobody speaks face to face anymore! - or to press the little share buttons at the bottom of each post that give you the option to share posts via Blogger, email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.

One other place you can find me is lurking around my Spotify account. I have one huge playlist A Few Songs in a List - but I also make playlists full of songs which I am either in the mood for or of a particular genre.

I would also, now I have shamelessly given you my details, like to let you know what I plan to do. Right now, I'm trying to work up the courage to record a song so that I can upload a video. To be honest, it's not so much the courage right now, as choosing a song. Does anyone have any ideas as to pop-punk, punk-rock or any other songs that a soprano could sing? I'm choosing at the moment, but I'm pretty sure that nobody wants to hear my rendition of "O Cessate di Piagarmi", despite the fact I got full marks on it in an exam.

I also want to try and exhibit some of my art work, textiles work and photography on this blog, but again, I am trying to find the confidence. I am also trying to find the time - as I do this, I juggle my GCSE exams and I have major end of years in about a weeks time, with part one of my Textiles GCSE due on Friday and Art coursework due on the 6th of May. Whenever I have the time to take some photos and upload them, I always seem to have my folder in the wrong place. Now, for instance. It's at school. Great.

Speaking of my poor time management and organisation, I figured it would only be fair to let you know that despite the fact that over the holidays I have been able to post up to about five posts daily, I cannot keep that up. I am going to try and get at least one post a day up, and take additional posts as they come. Also because of school uniform, I can only really post Things I Wear on the weekend, as of now.

Thank you if you got to the end of this very dry, very dull post. I hope so far Knilly Frickers has been a blog that you have enjoyed reading. If you are new, take a look around. You can use the tags at the bottom of each post to find content you are interested in.

So much love and many thanks
Bella Fern





No comments:

Post a Comment